Pulse oxymeter finger type
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The pulse oximeter determines arterial oxygen saturation by displaying SPo2 PR.
- Completely pain free, the medical device is simple to use to measure the oxygen saturation in your blood. Small, light and easy to use on the move or at home, it has a easy-to-read display with adjustable brightness controls.
- Non-invasive way to measure your oxygen saturation
- Six different modes
- Ten brightness settings
- Low power consumption
- Small and light for use at home or when you’re on the go
- Simple and completely pain-free measurement